Mainbrick impregnation brings lasting protection for concrete, plaster, cement pipes and all absorbent surfaces and rocks. Er ist auch geeignet für Natursteine. It is also suitable for natural stones.
Especially recommended for:
- Paved areas, terraces, balconies and staircases
- Natural stone, concrete, plaster, terracotta, ceramics and all absorbent surfaces
- seal porous surfaces, joints and cracks and crevices
- protects against water penetration and cracking against efflorescence
- increases the surface strength of concrete and screed
- closes pores and enhanced by silicate structure, chem. Resistance
- Facilitate the removal of contaminants (oil, grease, chewing gum stains)
- Minimizes wear and tear damage, abrasion, dusting
- Waterproof Pearl Effect
- Inside and Außenanwendbar
- Penetrates deep into the ground one (Nanotechnology)
- Replaced the long lasting looks good as new areas of
The treated area must be protected after the application of Mainbrick impregnation 24 hours before rain and moisture.
The aqueous dispersion solution dries transparent, but light shade intensifying.
The area is used again after 24 hours.
Higher temperatures speed up the drying time, lower temperatures extend the drying time.
The tools with water and normal cleaning agents.
After curing, use mechanical means.
Output capacity: about 1 liter per 5m ² (200 ml / m²) are recommended, depending on the absorbency of the surface
||23,5 – 25 %
||11,6 – 12,1
||< 100 mPa s
||approximately 1.10 g / ml
||at least 4 ° C
Please protect glass, tiles, bricks and the like before splashing material.
Mainbrick impregnation, according to current knowledge does not require classification according to EU Directives (Directive 67/548/EC and substance in the preparation directive 99/45/EC, as amended.
Handle in accordance with good industrial hygiene and safety practice.
These include, in addition to adhering to the guidelines of the professional association, the use of protective gloves, skin care and wearing eye protection.
Other safety-related data, see the threads on the product safety data sheet.
The shelf life of Main Brick impregnation is in a sealed container and storage temperatures of 10-30 ° C for about 24 months. Strong warming is to be avoided as well as frost.
The contact with corrosion-sensitive metals or alloys must be avoided.